Translate

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Didymos Indio Purple linen

So Birdie's Room had Didymos Indio Purple hemp as an exclusive, and now there is Indio Purple linen. It's so exclusive, it doesn't even have its own printed label :)

Size 6 weighs 712 grams, so this is a medium weight wrap, I guess. The shimmer is amazing. They are all sold out now, unfortunately, but pics are always nice. Purple is hard to photograph, so the colour looks a bit different in every picture. My apologies.

Indio Purple linen on the left, Elburg Fish on the right:

Indio Purple-Royal on the left, Indio Purple linen on the right:

4 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Best regards, Tina Hoffmann DIDYMOS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's an honour to have a comment by you on my blog, thanks!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. At Birdie's Room and at some vendors. I don't have any left, unfortunately!

      Delete