Translate

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Natibaby Swan Lake

Since I was lucky enough to find a Natibaby Swan Lake on eBay, I thought it would be nice to share some pictures.

But first, I'd like to explain that although I'd love to sell every limited edition that Natibaby releases, most of the time quantities are very limited and there aren't any wraps left for resellers. I wish I could promise you to stock every new LE, but it's a promise I wouldn't be able to keep. So I simply think it's best to make no promises and just hope for the best. Sometimes I do manage to get a LE, which makes me (and the mama that gets to buy it) very happy.

So. I didn't buy this Swan Lake directly from Natibaby, but that doesn't make it any less beautiful. This is the 70% cotton, 30% linen one. It's soft, thick and cushy. And that shimmer!







5 comments:

  1. This wrap is not 70% cotton. It's 70% bamboo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but I'm pretty sure there have been 2 versions of Swan Lake. One cotton/linen and one bamboo/linen. The sewn-in label on this wrap says cotton/linen and it definitely feels like cotton, not like bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep there were two versions. The cotton/linen one was ran first in very very limited numbers. The bamboo/linen one came after and is an LE but not as limited as the cotton/linen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My version is Bamboo Cotton. Is that limited as well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it is. But apparently not as limited as the cotton/linen Swans.

    ReplyDelete