Translate

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Didymos Houndstooth pink

I think the colour combination of this Didymos Houndstooth pink is one of the most lovely I know: red/pink. It reminds me of the vibrant pink and red of old Hopps. Just love it. This wrap is soft right out of the box. It's on the thin side, size 6 weighs 602 grams.

The box says 'fehlwebung'. I'm not sure how to say that in English (Google translate isn't quite helpful) but it means this weave was a mistake. The houndstooth pattern is the largest of the recently released Houndstooth, I think this one was woven before Houndstooth anthracite and Audrey.











3 comments:

  1. i wasnt keen on this at first but its definately growing..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geek question: Do you know how many of these ones were actually woven? Thanks, Carla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carla,
      No question too geeky for me! But I'm afraid I don't know how many were woven. Not very much, I'm sure. At first they were only available at the Didymos store in Ludwigsburg, later they were for sale on the Didymos website. But only in size 6, iirc.

      Delete