Translate

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Didymos Indio Petrol hemp

When babywearing mamas learned that Didymos released Indio Petrol hemp as an exclusive for the Russian forum, they asked (and by asked I mean pleaded) Didymos to re-release it. Didymos said they couldn't promise anything, but 2 weeks later Indio Petrol hemp v2 was released!

The second version has slightly more golden-coloured hemp than the first version, which had more white-ish hemp. The weight is 780 grams for a size 6, which thankfully is toddler proof.

I tried to take pictures, but they all show the wrap too pale. It's more petrol-looking than on my pics. I don't know why it looks so bland on my pics. Just believe me when I say it's even prettier in real life.

They were sold out in a flash, so please don't ask me if I have any left :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment