Translate

Friday, April 6, 2012

Guess the Wraps - Results!

Thank you all for participating in my little contest! A lot of you mamas were very smart and browsed my FSOT listings. Clever! But still, only 34% of the entries were completely right. Random.org has picked the winner: Alla from Russia. Congratulations!

And now, the results!




1. Natibaby Balloons Purple hemp
2. Didymos Geckos Mauvein
3. Natibaby Swallows Purple Cashmere
4. Didymos Fische Caribe
5. Natibaby Mea Frizzle
6. Oscha Eden Blue Ice
7. Girasol Narumi
8. Didymos Indio Petrol hemp
9. Natibaby Linden
10. Natibaby Passiflora Green/Pink silk
11. Natibaby Mea Lazuri
12. Didymos Pinke Punkte
13. Natibaby Butterflies Pearl

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Monique! You've wrote that these wraps are your FSOT listings. Are you going to sell Natibaby Passiflora Green/Pink silk, mmm? )
    I'd like to buy one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olga,
    No, not all these wraps are in my FSOT listings, just a few of them were. This is my entire stash, so if I listed all of them, I would be wrapless and that would be a disaster, since my daughter still wants to be worn every day!
    The Passiflora is definitely not for sale, since it was a present for my daughter's 4th birthday. She loves that wrap very much so I doubt it will be leaving any time soon :)
    I hope you'll find a Passiflora soon, they are wonderful wraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you selling your Purple balloons? It's my DDDDDISO and I can't find one anywhere!!! Your post came up on a google search! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sold it a long time ago, I'm sorry. Good luck with your search!

      Delete