Translate

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Didymos Nepomuk with linen

This is one of those designs that you either love or hate. This Didymos Nepomuk with 40% linen is another winner from the Didymos design contest. Most mamas in the Netherlands didn't like this wrap. But it was sold out the same day, so there must be mamas out there who actually like this design. I do, too. But I might be biased by my 3-year-old who jumped enthusiastically up and down when she saw these cute dragons.

The Didymos swatch pic suggested this was a turquoise wrap, but it isn't. It's petrol, I think it's the very same colour that was used with Agave. Also, Didy said it was petrol, yellow and purple. But I think it's petrol, yellow and red.

It's medium thick, a size 6 weighs 736 grams.

Now all we need is doll wraps in the Nepomuk design. Didymos still hasn't decided on that. I do hope they will become available!













With Caribe Fish:



No comments:

Post a Comment