Translate

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Turqoise Fields hemp grad

I really wanted to own a gradation before my last baby was too big to be worn. She's 3 years old now, so I had to hurry :)

I stumbled upon the blog of Turquoise Fields and immediately knew that she would be the one.

So I asked my daughter to view the blog with me and tell me which colours she liked. My daughter is a very determined little girl who knows exactly what she wants. So when she chose the Anegada gradation, I knew resistance was futile. But I actually liked it very much, myself. So no problems there.

Alex worked her magic and a few weeks ago, our hemp Indio arrived. My daughter fell in love instantly: she drags the wrap everywhere she goes, like a cuddle blanket. She wants to be worn very often, and preferrably in 'her' wrap. Guess I don't have to think any more about which wrap to choose as her legacy wrap...













And on the way home, we encountered some urban knitting:




Here is our lovely hemp gradation on the blog of Turquoise Fields!

No comments:

Post a Comment