Translate

Monday, August 29, 2011

Didymos Pamir?

Every time I notice Didymos listing wrap scraps, I hurry and order some. Too bad the number of wrap scrap packages is now limited to only three. Three! That's like 15 scraps at the most. But let's not dwell on that, because one of my packages contained a very interesting wrap scrap. It's like some kind of Chiara variation, with woven-in stripes. The resemblance to Pamir is striking! But this one is cross twill weave (I think), whereas Pamir is twill weave. It's definitely 100% cotton. The wrap scrap isn't hemmed and it's a straight piece, so I don't think we'll see this wrap for sale any time soon. Too bad, because I like it! The colour is creamy white and it feels not too thick and very soft!

Regarding the weave: I have a close-up pic, so if anyone would like to share their thoughts, please do!







3 comments:

  1. no idea, but I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the natural stripes lars. I saw it on birdiesroom on the natty section. I may be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have seen Lars, this one is definitely different!

    ReplyDelete