Translate

Monday, October 24, 2011

Exclusive Girasol Narumi and Satomi!

Finally I can tell you about the latest addition to our range of woven wraps: our very own Slings & Things Exclusive Girasol!

Narumi ("growing beauty") has a light purple weft and Satomi ("wise beauty") has a turquoise weft. Both wraps are designed by Cathelijne van den Bercken, self-employed graphic designer, owner of Latika and babywearing consultant.

Cathelijne: "I love turquoise and purple but I couldn't find a wrap in those colours that I liked. So I just designed one myself!"

Narumi and Satomi are available in very limited quantities in several sizes at Slings & Things.



Narumi and Satomi:









Esther and Tijm with Satomi; Debbie and Milan with Narumi:



Jasper in Narumi:



Cathelijne and Jasper with Narumi:









Debbie and Milan with Narumi:










Esther and Tijm with Satomi:












Photography: Cathelijne van den Bercken

A big thank you to Cathelijne, Jasper, Debbie, Milan, Esther and Tijm!

No comments:

Post a Comment